Welcome to Getleado resource page.
Here you can find tools that are included in my personal marketing stack. Most of the tools I use for the years in my own companies and in consulting projects. I didn't include some obvious and well-known tools like Google Analytics, WordPress, that many companies use by default.
I created different sections as lead generation, marketing automation, conversion, content marketing, etc. to simplify your navigation and allow you to find the necessary tool.
Some of the links are affiliate which means if you'll purchase the tool, I'll earn a commission without additional costs to you.
But, please, understand that I don't recommend these tools because of the small commissions I might earn. I recommend these tools because I'm sure they will simplify your marketing and help to grow your business.
When it comes to marketing automation and email marketing, Active Campaign is my go-to tool.
Active Campaign is a tag-based system with awesome drag'n'drop automation visual builder.
It allows you to:
- Dynamic content depending on behavior and tags
- Create multiply webforms and lists
- Apply lead scoring and create multiply lead nurturing campaigns
- Install website tracking and send campaigns based on website activity
- Add and remove subscribers from Facebook custom audience
- Send SMS
Highly recommended for every B2B marketing organization who is looking for cheaper alternative to HubSpot.
Additional feature which I love in Active Campaign is an in-built CRM which allows you to track and keep all leads data in one-place.
This makes Active Campaign great robust solution for sales and marketing teams of SMB.
CRM allows to:
- Create sales automation process, unique pipelines, sales stages and tasks
- Integrate it with 3rd-party tools
- Check the social and behavioral data of every lead in the contact profile
- Track your sales process and get comprehensive reports
- Easily connect with Gmail, Outlook, or any other email provider
Meet Leonard is a LinkedIn automation tool that saves your time while prospecting and connecting with target audience on LinkedIn.
Meet Leonard allows to:
- Auto send bulk messages to all your 1st connection
- Auto visit profiles of your target audience
- Send personalized connection requests
- Send InMails
- Easily manage contacts in Meet Leonard CRM
This tools saves me hours of manual work and is my go-to tool on LinkedIn.
UpLead is an high-quality database of contacts where you can find target leads from different countries, industries, job positions, etc.
UpLead team index 40 billion web pages and a team of manual researches make updates to the database daily.
Database also improves as users use it. So if you'll find invalid contact, UpLead won't take a credit from your account. As well, their research team will receive notification and update contact manually.
Hunter is a lead generation tool that helps easily find emails of your prospects. With installed Chrome extension you can get emails of your prospect just by visiting company's website.
With a free account you get 100 free credits per month.
Hunter has such feature as:
- Email finder by full name and domain
- Email verifier to check the deliverability of any email address
- Finding email addresses in Google spreadsheets
- Mailtracker to see who opens your emails
Must-have tool for every B2B marketer.
Docsify is in-depth email tracking tool for Gmail.
Docisfy allows to:
- See who opens your emails and attachments, clicks the links
- Create drip campaigns based on prospect behavior
- Get notifications when somebody opens your email and/or attachment
- See exactly what pages in your attachment lead saw and how many time did he spend reading the page
- Add live chats and remarketing pixels inside documents you send
This awesome tool helps my sales team improve sales process and close more deals contacting to the sales-ready leads.
Intelligence Search is my go-to tool for Facebook prospecting. Check how it works on the video bellow.
Nusii is online proposal software which allows to create beautiful professional proposals, send them online and get them accepted online.
Nusii has such awesome features as:
- Real-time proposal notifications so you'll be able to see whether somebody read your proposal or no
- Own email and domain
- Reusable content so you can create a blocks of content you regularly use for your proposals
- Beautiful reports to keep customers updated about project status
- Zapier integration help easily add Nusii to your marketing automation
Before Nusii I used Better Proposals but this tool beats them by reusable content and reports which saved me hours of manual work.
Lemlist is automated outreach email platform with personalized images which stands out this product amongst dozens of competitors.
Lemlist allows to:
- Generate personalized images including company logo, company name, employee's name
- Scheduling campaigns follow-ups if you didn't get reply
- Comprehensive campaign reports
- Send leads directly to your CRM via Zapier
- Unsubscribe contacts from the campaigns
Despite I don't run cold email campaigns I use this awesome tool for content promotion.
Business Optimization Tools
Book like a boss
Book like a boss is online scheduling platform to take appointments and sell services or products which integrates with CRM and calendar.
It is very similar to popular tools as Calendly but has unique features:
- Unique page with cover picture, introduction YouTube video, contacts area, testimonials area and sidebar menu with services/products
- Custom form builder and opportunity to ask any questions during booking you need
- Automatic confirmation and reminder emails
- Unlimited packages and appointments
- Paypal and Stripe integration to sell your services
- Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics integration
- Works with Google, Outlook, Office 365 or iCloud calendar
Here is an example of my scheduling page built in Book like a boss: https://bookme.name/adwize
PieSync is a synchronization app that has intelligent 2-way sync between connected apps.
It is very similar to Zapier which I actually also use but Zapier only pushes data from one app to the other.
PieSync constantly monitors the records in both web apps, and when it detects changes, it updates the data in the other app too, keeping everything in sync.
Very useful to avoid manual labor and sync the data in your marketing stack. Especially great for Marketing and Sales alignment.
Teachable is an awesome platform to host and sell online courses.
For B2B companies it is an awesome platform to create internal library, onboarding for new employees and host a knowledge base.
Everything you can easily set on free account.
Other great features:
- Zapier integration with all necessary cloud apps
- Unlimited courses & students
- Quizzes, forums, & drip content so you'll be able to train your new team members and track their learning success
- User-friendly website builder
- Fully optimized for web and mobile
All my courses are hosted on Teachable.
Evernote in my personal virtual assistant. I keep all notes and important business details in it.
Another awesome feature I love about Evernote - Web Clipper which allows you to save the whole webpage to specific notepad.
Evernote also is great for team cooperation. Bellow I'll add some cool features I also love in Evernote.
Other great features:
- All notes are synced between all your devices where Evernote is installed
- Search for text inside text, images and PDF
- Share notes and invite team mates to collaborate in real time
- Forward emails into Evernote
- Access your notebooks offline
- Scan and digitize business cards
- Create spaces for project management, hosting ideas or reporting
My go-to productivity tool since 2011.
Apper.in is a simple alternative to Skype which allow you to create room, share a link and jump into conversation with a client or team mate.
On the free account you can create 1 room and invite to a meeting up to 4 members.
With Slack, Trello and YouTube integration this tool completely removed Skype from my life.
Another tool that simplified my life!
Loom is online screen recording tool that hosts all your videos and allow to share them in one click.
I use this tool to create video instructions for my team,
Here are awesome Loom features:
- Chrome extension to quickly start recording your videos
- Pause, cut and trim all videos online
- Share all videos with unique links
- Record videos from Gmail
- Communicate under each video and add links
- Rate or vote on video on a specific episodes
My top-rated tool in 2017.
Asana is a project management tool that my team uses since 2014.
There are dozens of project management softwares so I'll share only what I love most in Asana and why we stay with it.
Asana great features:
- Easily track the progress of every project, own and assigned tasks
- Create sub-tasks, add comments to them and assign to different team members
- Timeline feature to create a plan that shows you how the pieces of your project fit together
- 100+ direct 3rd-party integrations
- Drag'n'drop tasks and sections
- Private projects
- Kanban boards and project management templates
I assume your team will also love Asana :).
Process Street is a great addition to Asana. This tool allows to create online check-lists and recurring procedures with progress tracking.
Another great feature is conditional logic which helps to create truly dynamic checklists with if/then logic that adapts to your teams changing needs.
You can check the demo and templates on Process Street website.
With Asana it creates a killer project management system to run business.
Analytics and Surveys
Woopra is a real-time customer analytics tools which demonstrates you the complete customer journey.
Woopra tracks anonymous website & mobile app users from their first touch until they identify themselves. Identification comes from 3rd-party tools as Active Campaign, Mailchimp, WordPress, Clearbit, etc.
Woopra top features:
- Trigger real-time actions based on user behavior such as personalizing content or automating enrollment in a drip campaign
- Real-time analytics about individual visitors behavior
- Customer profiles
- Dozens of integrations
Mandatory tool for every B2B marketer which will help to create and optimize every stage of customer journey.
Sprout Social Analytics
Sprout Social Analytics provides comprehensive reports on your social media activity.
What I love about this tool is that Spout Social also provides reports about competitors engagement and activity so you can compare your stats, figure out what works for competitors and implement best ideas.
Tools allows to track competitors on Facebook (Facebook Pages), Twitter and Instagram.
Great tool for social media competitors analysis.
Similar Web is a perfect tool to track the channels of traffic of your competitors. This gives a valuable idea which channels you should focus on and which to avoid.
Traffic estimations as monthly unique visitors, bounce rate and page views also could be a good benchmark to set goals for your inbound team.
As well, most popular and trending inner pages can gives you insights for content planning.
Another cool thing about Similar Web is that you can find competitors organic and paid keywords, including ‘Google not-provided’ keywords.
Survicate is a tool for online surveys or progressive profiling.
What makes this tool awesome that it has lots of integrations so you can easily send the feedback to 3rd-party tools or update lead/customer profile in CRM.
Integrated with Woopra it creates a killer marketing stack.
Here are some cool Survicate features:
- Advanced survey targeting depending on user behavior, source of traffic and previous answers
- Skip logic to collect more and better data from relevant groups of visitors
- Score leads using survey feedback and track their lead source
- Collect feedback and suggest next steps with insights-based calls to action
- Different types of questions as multiply choices, radio buttons, NPS, contact or lead generation forms, etc.
- Exit intent and triggers
- Detailed reports and data export
- One-click email surveys to collect feedback
- In case you need an embed survey, you can create a separate landing page for this and redirect website visitors there
- Ready to use templates and addons
Must have tool for every B2B company.
Thrive Tools is a complete set of tools to boost the conversion of any website and my go-to conversion tool since 2014.
Here is what included in Thrive Toolbox:
- Thrive Architect is a drag'n'drop online editor to design any webpage or blog post. This page is built exactly in it.
- Landing Pages with 100+ templates for different purposes which can be edited in Thrive Architect
- Thrive Optimize allows to A/B test your pages from within your WordPress dashboard
- Thrive Themes is a set of Worpdress professional themes which can help easily set up any website in a minutes
- Thrive Leads is an advanced list builder tool which allows to A/B test different types of leadmagnets and webforms, show different forms based on new visitors vs. subscribers, and much more.
- Quiz Buider allows you to engage with your visitors, gives insights through easy to digest reports, spikes traffic through social shares, and increases subscribers through laser targeted opt-ins tailored to a visitor’s quiz answers. You can see the live example how I use this tool here: https://getleado.com/quiz
- Thrive Ultimatum is a FOMO tool which displays dynamic countdown timer on a specific website pages.
- Thrive Ovation helps to publish quality testimonials all over your site almost automatic
- Clever Widgets display targeted sidebar content based on different blog post categories
- Thrive Headline Optimizer allows you to test different blog post headlines, product titles and sales page hooks with just one click. The automatic winner settings will set your winning headline in place automatically
- Thrive Comments brings the addictive triggers of social media and a conversion focus to your WordPress comments, through several innovative features like upvoting and downvoting, gamified comment incentives and an impressive number of after-comment-actions.
All the tools are available at a price 19$/month and can be used on 25 websites which makes Thrive Tools no-brainer deal.
uCalc is online calculator which can be embedded anywhere on the website.
This tool is pretty cool for letting your leads calculate the ROI in the real time without getting touch with the sales team.
Here is an example how use uCalc to give the leads of my Pipeline company to calculate ROI from inbound marketing.
Provely is a small pop ups with real-time social proof which are used to boost conversion of landing pages.
It easily integrates with webforms so in pop-up you can show the name and location of your leads and customers with custom text like John Doe just purchased this product.
With advanced targeting you can really boos the conversion of any landing page despite of its purposes.
You can see a live example how I use this tool here: https://getleado.com/sm/
Drift is an awesome tool which developed from online chat to online conversation tool with your leads.
Bellow I described the awesome Drift features that will make you fall in love with this tool.
Drift top features:
- Live chat with advanced targeting and welcome questions
- Chatbot and playbooks. Drift’s Playbooks are pre-packaged templates that helps to capture, qualify and connect with leads. For example, when a visitor comes to your website, LeadBot, will capture that visitor’s contact information, qualify the lead for you based on the questions that matter to your business, and schedule a meeting.
- Dozens of native integrations
- Email marketing. Drift Email drives personal, real-time conversations at scale. You can send any type of marketing email with Drift
- ABM. Send personalized messages to your target accounts and be notified when they are visiting your website.
- Outbound. Drift Sequences uses machine learning and natural language processing to automatically opt recipients out of emails based on their replies.
- Schedule meetings.
Must have tool for any SMB from B2B markets.
If your audience hangs out on Facebook, Manychat will be your go-to tool.
ManyChat lets you create a Facebook Messenger bot for marketing, sales and support in a seconds with intuitive drag'n'drop visual editor.
Besides this, Manychat has another awesome features.
Manychat top features:
- Create a subscriber list and deliver your content with broadcasting
- Lead nurturing sequences delivered at messenger directly to your subscribers
- Live chat
- Growth tool to collect leads from pop-ups, comments under Facebook post or landing pages. Check my live example here: https://manychat.com/l3/getleado
Love this tool for its easy setup.
If you need a chatbot but can't afford Drift pricing or your audience doesn't use Facebook, than Tars will be a great tool for you.
The same like with Drift or Manychat you can create a chatbot with visual editor and install it on your website.
With Zapier integration you can send the collected data to dozens of tools.
Only one thing is missed in TARS - live chat.
You can see how I use this bot to qualify website visitors on my blog in Russian language: https://azinkevich.com/luchshie-stati/
For many years I was seeking for a perfect for social media content planning. I stayed with Google Spreadsheet before met Kontentino.
This awesome tool allows to keep all social media posts in one place, schedule them in calendar and collaborate with your team or clients/contractors.
Here is what I love most in Kontentino:
- Plan rich content using the latest post types
- Live post preview for all social media post types
- Post checklist
- Boost Facebook posts in advance
- 1-view calendar where you can see all your channels and profiles
- Easy translations for international brands which is very important for Getleado
- Easy and flexible approval workflow
- Team collaboration with task assignment
If you are struggling with social media content planning, I highly recommend to try Kontentino.
Webtexttool is my main SEO tool.
Webtexttool helps to:
- Optimize text while writing it in the editor with realtime optimization tips.
- Find keywords for text in one click
- Import your existing content or work directly from your favorite CMS
- Track page’s position on search engines and send you periodic emails for you to know how your pages score
- Increase the readability of your text with Text Conversion Optimizer
- Track competitors positions on search engines
- Find popular content on the specific topics for inspiration
If you want to focus more on content creation and promotion than on tech SEO, Webtexttool would be awesome tool for this.
OneSignal is a free tool for sending push notifications in browser. This is a great way to drive traffic to your blog posts or landing pages.
What makes OneSignal really cool is that the tool is 100% FREE!
Don't know how the guys are making money but the tool is awesome.
Push notifications has much higher click rate than email so I highly recommend to use this tool.
Want to see how the tool works in the real time?
Click the icon with the red bell in the left corner.
Everybody knows that page loading time is one of the crucial factors for search ranking and website conversion.
Short Pixel helps to compress and optimize all your images without loosing the quality.
Simply buy credits according to the quantity of images used on your website and enjoy improvement in website performance.
Also, all images on Getleado website are compressed by Short Pixel.
Link Miner is another cool tool that help easily find quality backlinks.
With Link Strength metric you can evaluate the overall link power with Citation Flow, Trust Flow, Do follow vs. No follow links and save backlink opportunities to your dashboard.
Chrome extension also simplifies your work.
Must tool for every content marketer.
If you host podcats, Zencastr is the first tool that should appear in your toolbox.
Zencastr records your remote interviews in studio quality so no more lagging Skype or Hangouts conversations are necessary.
Simply send a link to a podcast room and receive a separate track per guest.
Zencastr top features:
- Zencastr records each voice locally in pristine quality.
- Soundboard for Live Editing
- Automatic Postproduction
- Record in Lossless WAV
- Recordings are delivered automatically to your Dropbox account for easy editing and sharing
Fell in love with the tool from the first glance.
Shareaholic is a tool that helps you to install awesome share buttons with advanced targeting (like you see on this page).
As well, you can suggest to connect with you on social media in a pop-up which appears after every post sharing.
Another cool feature is related content plugin that allows to decrease bounce rate and navigate website visitors to related content on your website.
Also, you can create custom Facebook audience from visitors who are sharing specific posts.
There are couple monetization features in Shareaholic but I don't use them.
All necessary features you can get from your free account.
Designrr is an online tools that helps you to create beautiful ebooks or white papers in a seconds.
The best thing that you can create them from your current blog posts, social media posts or posts in google docs.
Simply drop a link into Designrr editor and it will grab all the content and create ebook from it.
Designrr cool features:
- Access to 1 million+ copyright free images from UnSplash & Pixabay
- Includes 720 Google fonts, so you can implement any style you want
- 21 customizable themes to save time creating your book
- 12 Project Templates so you can get started immediately
- Unlimited lead magnets, pdfs and ebooks
This is awesome tool to repurpose blog content and publish it on Slideshare or use it as leadmagnets. Especially, in case if you don't have a designer in your team.
Go Viral is a free tool that stimulates your email subscribers or website visitors to share a specific page or post, or subscribe to messenger to get locked content.
It is instant word of mouth.
You can setup a separate webpage and offer different content in exchange of sharing.
Check this tool in action here: https://getleado.com/sm_done/
Maitre is an online tool to create viral giveaways or referral campaigns.
As well, you can easily integrate it with the dozens of other tools.
Here are the type of campaigns Maitre can be used for:
- Product launches. People join the waiting list and earn positions by referring their friends.
- Refer-a-friend to unlock. People must refer a friend before they receive the goodie (eg: an ebook).
- Product giveaways. The winner is randomly drawn. People get an extra draw for each friend they refer.
- Coupon-driven lead magnets. People join your campaign and get coupons as they refer more friends
- Milestone referrals. People join your campaign and get different prizes as they refer more friends.
- Ambassador programs. People invite friends to do a specific action (eg: purchase or download).
Even this isn't the best way to generate leads for B2B company, this is a great tool for PR, brand awareness and buzz about your company which can generate target traffic.